Can I buy the IPTV if I do not come into consideration for satellite service?
satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Can I use the iptv as I live in an apartment?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
Do You have a Reseller Plan?
Yes, We offer a reseller plan at the best price.
Do you have adult channels?
Yes, we offer over 100 premium adult channel, But you need to leave a note with your order that you want adult channels to be included in your IPTV. if not your subscription will be without adult channels and we can’t add them after to your subscription.
Do you have EPG (Electronic Program Guide)?
Yes, we have a smart egp, we don’t provide any link for epg
Do you offer channels from China?
Do you offer a Refund
You have 3 day money back guarantee after the 3 days any refund will be issued.
Does my subscription start to be active right after I make a payment?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Example: David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for the next 3 months.
How do I check my internet speed & quality?
Please use a speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of the overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
How long before I can use service?
We activate all new accounts in a maximum of 4 hours after the invoice is paid.
How to install your IPTV on Android?
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use IPTV SMARTERS app.
You can download the app from this link: DOWNLOAD
Install the App, Open it, Click on “+” then click on the button “Login with Xtream Code API”
You should enter the host the user and the password, you will find them on your member area
NB: on your member area the host will be ending with /c you should delete this part.
How to install your IPTV on iOS?
You can use KODI if your device is jailbroken, if no you can use this app: GSE SMART IPTV or IPTV SMARTERS as explained on ANDROID Part
* Go to the remote playlist
* Add the m3u URL link available on your member area.
How to install your IPTV on KODI?
* Open Kodi
* Select SYSTEM
* Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
* Select General
* Select Enabled
* You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
* Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
* Select Enable
* Select Configure
* In General select M3U PlayList URL, Type the URL Link available on your member area
* Select OK
* Reboot Kodi
* On your Home Screen, you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list
How to install your IPTV on MAG?
* Leave your Mac Address with the order NOTE
* Enter our URL PORTAL on your Mag that sent to you via email
* Reboot your box
How to install your IPTV on SMART TV?
To install our IPTV channels on your SMART TV, you will need to download
Smart IPTV app (SIPTV) and follow the steps available on their website http://siptv.app/
I’m getting a black screen in all channels, what should I do?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
My account is not working what should I do?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
I am not in or from USA/can or the UK. can I still subscribe?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone except in China
My channel is buffering what should I do?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of a slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to the internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Resolution: Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor. If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router. Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices. If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
My channel is freezing what should I do?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
My channels are not working?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
* Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
* Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
* Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
* Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
My m3u link is not working?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
What payment methods are available?
We accept Paypal, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
Why my account is not working on my MAG box or STB emulator?
* Did you give us the correct MAC address?
* Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
* Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
* Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
* If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
* If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
* If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
* If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
* Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
NOTE: Please be informed that there is an ongoing blocking issue with MAG Box that is manufactured by Informir. Rest assured though that our technical team is hard at work in reviewing the issue further to help our valued subscribers be able to use the service with this device again.
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesn’t work, we can cancel your service. Our customer’s satisfaction is most important to us.
Let us know how it goes from here so we can provide other troubleshooting steps you can try.
Where is the Channel list?
Check the menu on the website to get all channel list